This is my story

My photo
New mommy to my son, Elijah Ryan. Wife to my husband and best friend, Nick. New homeowner and HGTV obsessed. Wedding Planner for Two Be Wed. Avid Pinner. Lover of writing, books, movies, vampires (not the Twilight kind) and Harry Potter. Enjoys lazy days, coffee and spending time with my little family. Here to share my tales of mommyhood, marraige, love and life.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello Blog World

I have finally caved in and joined the blogging world. I've kept blogs for work and school, but never for personal use which is quite odd considering I love to write and journal. But as I enter into a whole new chapter of my life, I'd like to document all the blessings that I have received and continue to daily. Starting with my baby boy :)

Today I am 32 weeks pregnant. I can't believe how fast it has all gone by and yet these final eight weeks are going to be the craziest as we prepare for baby Elijah and I attempt to finish school. A little background on my pregnancy, I've always had an instinct feeling that I would be expecting my senior year in college. I don't know why, I just did. I guess it's God's way of testing my strength or more likely, my sanity. I'm a pretty determined person and dedicated to my studies so I am giving it my all to graduate this May. The challenge is Elijah is due early April and he is going to be a big baby (As of last week, he measured 4.5 lbs) so there is a chance he could come early. So the pressure is on and to top it off, I have nesting duties and raging, roller coaster pregnancy hormones. But despite it all, I couldn't be more excited for my little man to be here. He is so strong (his kicks speak for themselves) and has such a personality already. I know the world will all make sense once he is here.

Enough for one day, I will continue my maternal rantings for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment